Customer Care/Installation Manager - Slough - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Customer Care/Installation Manager
Slough - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Major GPS are recruiting for a talented and experienced Customer Care / Installation Manager to join the Service Team covering the areas around Slough.
The role will oversee the management of employed fitters to carrying out remedial work, ensuring all work is carried out to the Company’s high standards in occupied properties throughout the areas.
We are keen to speak with experienced and dedicated professionals who pride themselves on quality and seeking to join a highly successful market leading business that recognise and reward passion. The role will be responsible for protecting the business by managing and documenting site activity, both pre-delivery and post-delivery.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
* Manage the resolution of reported product / installation issues.
* Co-ordinating employed labour force & ensuring their quality of workmanship is of a high standard.
* Attending regular meetings review meetings.
* Ensure area performance targets are achieved.
* Administrative duties in accordance with the role.
Having previous experience of working within the building processes, ideally within the Kitchen, Bathroom or Bedroom industry will be advantageous. This is an integral role within the Company and will require you to take full responsibility for leading and managing a team of fitters across the area.
* Be able to motivate teams of individuals.
* Able to communicate confidently with people at all levels.
* Self-motivated and willing to work as part of a dynamic team
* Able to working under pressure to maintain deadlines
* Computer literate
You will need to hold a full UK Driving Licence and a hands-on approach. The position comes with a strong package including company car and other benefits