Tenant Liaison Officer
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £13.00 per hour
- Tenant Liaison Officer
- Social Housing Refurbishment
- Temporary Permanent
A national contactor, with offices based in the North West, are actively looking for an experienced Tenant Liaison Officer to support a Site Manager due to an additional tender being awarded to them for the financial year. The work awarded is to complete a scheme including kitchen and bathroom replacements within tenanted properties.
You will work directly with an experienced Site Manager and be responsible for all tenanted liaison on the site. Starting in October 2019 on a temporary to permanent basis, some duties will include:
- Maintain and develop all tenant related activities with control and coordination whilst establishing close working relationships with all customers, clients and external stakeholders
- Assist in delivering excellent customer service
- Liaise with tenants to schedule appointments for works to be completed to the contractors timelines
- Deal with any tenants queries and liaise with the client and your colleagues to resolve.
What you need to succeed
To be a successful Tenant Liaison Officer within this role, you will have strong experience working for social housing contractors/ housing associations and liaising with tenants on a daily basis. You will be accustomed to working on a construction site and scheduling work between the tenants and your Site Manager.
The Important Details
This is a temporary to permanent opportunity to start in October 2019.
For further details or to apply for this position please forward an up to date CV, highlighting suitable experience, or call Sophie Clinton on######### for more information.
By submitting your job application to Ionic Recruitment, you are hereby giving us your consent to use your personal data for recruitment purposes detailed in the GDPR Policy Document.
This can be viewed at: http://ionic.jobs/privacypolicy/
Posted 14 days ago