Programme Manager - Hertford | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Programme Manager - up to L7 Apprenticeships
Hertford, Hertfordshire, England
£33000 - £38000/annum Great Benefits Package
Permanent (Full time)
Our client, a professional and internationally renowned educator, require TWO experienced Programme Managers to sit within their Apprenticeships Operations team.
The successful Programme Manager(s) will be an integral part of the Operations Apprenticeships team, an expert at managing the day to day organisation and delivery of the complex and high value apprenticeship programs to ensure they are delivered to a very high standard and with the professionalism this educational institution warrants.
* The Programme Manager will be the main point of contact for assigned faculty to ensure their courses are prepared in time to the standard required, supporting them in their teaching and being responsible for the success of the course
* Work with the Programs Director and other Managers to support apprentices with going on/returning from leave of absence, progression management, academic probation, handling academic disciplinary issues and any requests with transition to or from the programs.
* The Programme Manager will build excellent relationships with internal teams: faculty, finance, house, sales to share knowledge and mutual needs, be a trusted go to person for Apprenticeships
* Assist Apprenticeships Senior Leadership and Apprentice Support Team with orientation, graduation, recruitment events, and arrangements for any other events as appropriate
* The Programme Manager will lead the Program Team to ensure excellent administration of financial data, enrollment, assessment, marking & results dissemination, attendance, and course delivery
* Manage the Program Team and share responsibilities in management of systems including Salesforce (Student Records, Finance, logistics/resources), Canvas (online learning management system), and Zoom/Teams (Live Sessions & webinars) to ensure successful delivery of programs
* Use of Salesforce to monitor and report revenue, costs and remaining budget as required, suggest and implement ways to save costs and increase margin
* The Programme Manager will create, follow and maintain clear program plans against which progress, risks and issues can be identified and reported
* Manage academic communications for programs online, onsite and by email & other media.
* Be an expert in programs regulations, so can advise and respond to queries and train others as needed . for new staff
* Educated to degree level or relevant business qualification
* Experience of Apprenticeships preferred.
* Experience of further or higher education sector and academic administration preferred.
* Experience with CRM and Learning Management Systems such as Salesforce and Canvas is desirable but not essential (full training will be given)
* A confident user of Microsoft Office software, in particular Excel and PowerPoint
* Highly analytical with excellent problem solving and project management capabilities
* 25 days paid holiday each year (3 days typically held for Christmas period shutdown)
* Free access to on-site gym (with swimming pool, spa, sauna, steam room, squash court and outdoor sporting facilities)
* Access to the company pension scheme and healthcare schemes
* Pension scheme
Paul Feldman is the National Skills Agency Data Protection Officer. Your data will be stored until notice is given by you for it to be removed. Our Data Protection Policy will be forwarded to you on request.
As a result of the high number of applications we receive for each role advertised we regret that we may be unable to deliver individual feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 7 days then unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. We will retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
National Skills Agency Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
National Skills Agency is an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds