Primary Supply Teacher - South Cowton | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Primary Supply Teacher - Sheffield
South Cowton, North Yorkshire, England
£110.00 - £140.00 PerDay
Permanent (Full time)
Prospero Teaching is looking for Supply Teachers to work in schools across Sheffield.
Have you got what it takes to succeed? The following information should be read carefully by all candidates.
Acting as a work-finding service, we provide supply cover to a range of Primary schools; from small village schools to large secondary schools.
We are looking for Primary Teachers to cover all classes from Reception through KS1 and KS2 and who have strong behaviour management skills and are passionate about teaching.
Prospero Teaching work with both newly qualified teachers and experienced teachers by helping you find your next position.
Some contracts may be extend from day-to-day bookings to longer term cover.
CONTRACT/POSITION DETAILS Location
- Sheffield Position
- Primary Supply Teacher Type of work
- Supply Teacher
- day to day and long term cover in various schoolsa Start date
- ASAP Duration / Likely Duration
- Day to day bookings, with the potential for extension depending on schools Contract type
- Temporary Full time/part time
- Part time and full time depending on schools needs Minimum rate of pay
- £110 per day Hours
- Across the school day, typically 8:30 am
- 4pm (full day), half day (am or pm) EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS QTS, QTLS, PGCE, EYTS or equivalent Previous experience working in a UK school Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential) TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST: Hold Right to Work in the UK Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application Provide two professional child related references OTHER If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV.
Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate: Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management In-house Training and Development Team If you would like to earn a £150 bonus and know someone who would be interested in this or other teaching jobs check out our Refer a Friend scheme.