Care Quality Lead : Domiciliary Care - Alloa | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Care Quality Lead : Domiciliary Care
Alloa, Clackmannanshire, Scotland
Permanent (Full time)
I am working on behalf of a reputable domiciliary care provider that requires Care Quality Lead based in Alloa
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and motivated individual with a passion for caring to help lead our growing domiciliary care agency.
As care quality lead, you will be responsible for the continued growth and development of our domiciliary care service ensuring the delivery of outstanding quality care.
This role is suitable for an experienced highly motivated care supervisor or co-ordinator who is looking for the next step up in their career. The suitable candidate will have great commercial awareness and be able to demonstrate the drive and passion to grow a domiciliary care service.
In this varied and challenging role, you will be involved in:
- Working closely with the Director to coordinate the growth and ongoing development of the home care service for older people.
- Providing inspired leadership to an existing office team and highly motivated team of carers and ensuring workloads are managed accordingly.
- Networking in the local community to raise awareness of the service
- Converting new client enquiries and coordinating rotas
- Care planning and conducting risk assessments and ensuring compliance to relevant legal and regulatory requirements and company standards.
- Ensuring the delivery of exceptional service to our clients.
To be successful, you will:
- Have extensive care experience with excellent customer service and leadership skills.
- Be commercially aware and have strong influencing skills.
- Be able to demonstrate achievement of business growth targets.
- Have the ability to build good working relationships.
- Have strong organisation and planning skills.
- Be able to work well and accurately under pressure.
- Be flexible to meet the demands of the business including participating in an on-call rota.
- Have strong local knowledge of the Leeds and surrounding areas and preferably existing relationships within the local health and social care sector
- Hold SVQ Level 2/3
Due to the need to support the On-Call function, which may require you to support team members out in the field in emergency situations, and also the requirement to travel throughout the community to conduct new client assessments, you should have a driving licence and access to a vehicle.
This role will play a vital part in ensuring that our clients receive the highest quality care and will make a real difference for the older people we work with. We offer an attractive salary and a fantastic career development opportunity. If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work.
- Part of the growth plans
- Large salary up to £24k
- Wellness programmes
- Monday to Friday
- Flexible working hours
- On call rota
- Domiciliary Care (Preferred)
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact Matthew Lomax at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
Key words: Registered Care Manger, Growth, Commercial, Business Development, Sales, Domiciliary Care