Senior Business Development Manager - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Business Development Manager
East London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
Job title: Senior Business Development Manager
Salary: Basic £45000, OTE £75000 uncapped. Company car or car allowance
Location: Can be based anywhere in the UK
Our client is looking for ambitious, experienced Senior Business Development Managers to join the Field based team across the UK. You will be part of the provider of managed digital marketing services for all types of local businesses in the UK. It is an exciting time to join the organisation as you will be instrumental in driving business growth and expansion into new markets.
This is a newly created role with a focus on developing high value new business opportunities to enable clients to achieve their long-term business growth objectives.
The position will suit an established professional with a proven record of growing sales revenue in a Digital Marketing environment. Our client is extremely passionate about company Values and Behaviours - Customer, Collaboration, Courage, Ownership & Integrity and are looking for individuals who live and breathe these too.
As a Business Development Director, you will have an extensive portfolio of products to sell to your customers including websites, social, videos, display advertising, reputation management and Pay Per Click.
What the role involves…
- Responsible for delivering a pure Growth model of high value new business by actively identifying, hunting and acquiring new digital opportunities within the market.
- Selling the digital product portfolio at a high level to propose the right commercial model that will maximise revenue and meet the customer requirements.
- Building long lasting relationships with business owners from various sectors.
- Nurturing relationships with key stakeholders within the wider business, including telesales, finance and marketing.
What we expect from you…
- Digital savvy individual with a strong understanding of digital marketing.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience and a proven track record of success in selling high value new business in the Digital Marketing space is essential.
- Excellent prospecting, networking, persuasion, negotiation and closing skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral (including presentations)
- High level of computer literacy, including word-processing, spreadsheets, presentations, databases and the Internet.
- Excellent customer relations skills.
- Highly numerate individual with the ability to work with data.
- Excellent planning, organisational and administrative skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with people at all levels in a wide range of organisations.
Competitive base salary £45,000 plus uncapped commission £75,000 OTE.
£6200 Car Allowance or Company Car on top.
Inhouse training and support when you join the business to ensure you are set up with the knowledge and tools to succeed. (Currently held virtually due to the pandemic).
Life Assurance and Pension scheme.
Career progression opportunities.
Ongoing support from your Manager and our L&D team.
Extra after care support for your customers from our inhouse Onboarding and In Life teams.
All the latest tech you need - you will be provided you with a company laptop and phone.
External discounts in well know retailers.
23 days’ holiday per year.
Internal intranet to keep you updated with the latest business updates.