Buyer Sales Support - East London | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Buyer Sales Support - Unpaid Internship
East London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
Love travel? This is your chance to combine work experience with your passion, working with a group of inspiring, dynamic and like-minded individuals, on events for the big hitters in global travel.
We are looking for an exceptional, highly motivated interns to join the Leisure team.
Private Luxury Events is a division of Big Worldwide Ltd, a global travel, technology, events and media company. Operating in the markets of MICE, high-end Luxury (FIT) and Romance Travel. Worldwide Events organize exclusive global trade events bringing together Elite Buyers and Suppliers in a dynamic 1-2-1 meeting and networking environment.
After intensive training in research methods and database management, you will work alongside the Leisure Hosted Buyer Team learning all aspects of department business in order to support the team in a variety of duties all aimed at achieving Targets for 2021.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Market Research
• Calling potential buyers from all over the World to invite to our Forums
• Contacting Forum attendees and validating details
• Providing administrative support to the Hosted Buyer department
• Assisting with the admin logistics before each Forum
• To maintain and update our database . with new client details
Full training will be provided
What Worldwide Events can offer:
- Work with international Luxury Travel Professionals and Romance Travel Specialists
Worldwide Events- Leisure is looking for:
- Strong administration and organization skills and good in time management
- Proactive personality
- Knowledge of International Luxury and Romance Travel Market would be helpful but not essential
- Excellent computer skills
- Friendly & approachable
- Strong/confident communication skills
- Ability to use social/networking platforms for research . LinkedIn
As we are offering work experience the placements are unpaid. We do however pay the interns £110 per month for lunch. Our company offers work experience whereby an intern would spend 3 - 6 months with our business during which the intern has an opportunity to learn directly about working life. Our previous interns have found the experience invaluable and have all enjoyed working in our lively office environment. We offer interns the opportunity to work with us and learn new skills which are an asset to their development and future careers. If you think you have what it takes then be in touch. Please note: This role is remote.