Parts Person Automotive - Brentwood | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Parts Person Automotive
Brentwood, Essex, England
23000.0000 - 25000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
We are recruiting for an Automotive Parts Advisor for a busy bodyshop based in the Brentwood, Essex area. Experience as a Parts Person in the automotive industry is essential. You will need to have a thorough understanding different car parts, consumables and materials such as paints and finishing products.
- Dealing with the Vehicle Estimators to order the parts they require
- Ensuring paints are available and correct orders are made
- Stock control
- Parts management
- Dealing with telephone queries / orders in a polite and professional manner.
- Handle body shop requirements swiftly, courteously and efficiently.
- Ensure the parts storage area is kept clean and tidy and safe to work in.
- Ensure that Parts on receipt are inspected for damage and that the quantities received match quantity advised on delivery notes and placed into stock locations.
- Motor trade experience in a similar environment, ideally a bodyshop or accident repair centre
- Approving invoices and entering information onto a management system
- Stock control experience
- Computer literacy
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to comply with all company and manufacturer's disciplines and procedures
Working a 40 hour week. Salary £23,000 - £25,000 per annum
For further information apply today or contact Kim Baker, ENS Commercial Recruitment, Westcliff