Analytics Manager - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
East London, Greater London, England
55000.0000 - 80000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
From £60,000-£80,000 depending on experience + equity
A VC backed FinTech are expanding their analytics team and are looking for an Analytics Manager to help build out their analytics capability. One of the UN's sustainability development goals is to increase global equality and part of that goal is to reduce remittance fees, so this company are playing a part in helping the UN reach that goal. Lots of employees come from NGOs and non-profit and are from 25 countries over the world. They are now focusing on geographic expansion and are opening a new country every month across Africa and Asia, as well as developed countries where money is being sent from.
- You will help create the marketing analytics roadmap and work closely with C-Suite Executives to deliver it
- Daily use of SQL and Python with a focus on insight, growth analytics, marketing analytics, modelling and reporting
- Working in a fast-paced app environment with global teams that are highly collaborative
- Delivering insights and recommendations to diverse stakeholders both internally and externally on how to increase performance, conversion and product diversification
- You will work on customer retention and acquisition strategies
You don't have to tick all of the boxes but some of the following would be relevant:
- You will have commercial experience in SQL and other analytical tools
- You will have experience within marketing analytics/customer analytics or any other relevant field
Salary and Benefits
The successful candidate can expect to earn up to £80,000.