Recruitment Resourcer - Old Portsmouth | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Old Portsmouth, Portsmouth, England
Permanent (Full time)
Do you want to be part of a community and grow a career? At Southern Co-op we work hard because we want to do well and the more successful we are the more we can give back to our members and communities – that’s the beauty of a co-operative.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Resourcer to join our team. As a Recruitment Resourcer you’ll source, attract and screen high quality candidates for vacancies within our retail stores, focusing on improving the quality of hire and candidate experience. You’ll have responsibility for managing the full end to end recruitment process and managing offers and contracts. Alongside this you’ll also create and engage candidates building talent pools for future resource requirements.
- Manage the end to end recruitment process across store vacancies (Duty Managers & Customer Service Assistants) including advertising, sourcing candidates, candidate assessment/selection and offer management
- Prepare recruitment advertising across internal and external channels including online, social media, in-store posters and print
- Schedule, conduct and document telephone interviews with all candidates
- Manage and monitor the candidate experience, ensuring all candidates receive feedback and have a positive experience with Southern Coop, whether or not they join the business
- Arrange local selection events/recruitment days with hiring managers
- Partner with the HR Business Partners & Area Business Manager to understand current and future resourcing requirements and develop/implement effective sourcing strategies
- Support the team to build and maintain a talent pool of experienced candidates across all retail stores
- Be fully conversant with Eligibility to work in UK (ETW) regulations and manage the ETW checking process for your vacancies
- Manage the administration of the recruitment process which includes the preparation & production of offer letters & contracts via the Applicant Tracking System and the management of all new starter documentation
- Work closely with the HR Admin & Payroll team to ensure all offer documentation and system processes are completed correctly for every hire
- Keep up-to-date with employment legislation and trends and assist in ensuring the business is compliant with all new starter checks
- Support the wider Recruitment team with vacancies in End of Life Services and head office during busy periods
Key Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience of working in a fast paced customer facing environment
- Previous experience in recruitment or recruitment admin environment (desirable)
- An excellent communicator with the confidence to build strong relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Basic understanding of employment law (in particular ETW) with the ability to apply in practice
- Excellent organisational skills with high attention to detail, accuracy and confidentiality
- Able to work effectively under pressure and plan and prioritise own work load
- Computer literate with sound working knowledge of Microsoft office
- Demonstrates a positive attitude, enthusiasm and commitment to the business
- Retail knowledge (desirable)
If you’re passionate about people, and have a background in a fast-paced environment then we would love to hear from you. In return, we will offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to develop your skills and grow your career.