Data Analyst - Royal Tunbridge Wells | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent, England
Permanent (Full time)
Calero-MDSL is a global software company currently looking for an ambitious Data Analyst to join our innovative cutting-edge expense management company. Our solutions put global businesses in control of their technology lifecycle, enabling them to understand and reduce their technology expenditure. We have a global presence and you will be working with team members in Phoenix, New York, Rochester, London, Edinburgh, Paris, and Hong Kong.
- Ensure proper, timely and accurate invoice processing for assigned group of customers
- Execute customer requirements for GL Coding and Cost Allocations
- Create and submit AP files to the customer(s) for payment in line with SLA/KPIs
- Interact with customer(s) and carrier(s) relating to invoice processing to resolve any items which prevent completion
- Identify if past due balances are the result of missing or misapplied payment
- Resolve past due balance with customer(s), including confirmation of payment from the customer, bank clearance, vendor received and accurate application to account
- Adhere to all required month-end processes and cut-off periods
- Work with the carrier(s) to resolve identified billing disputes, manage and resolve disconnection notices
- Validate that all batched invoices have completed payment information (Reverse AP Feed)
- Where applicable, ensure batch released and completion of funding has been successful
- Where applicable, ensure that payment(s) successfully made to carrier(s) in line with Customer SLA
- Where applicable, escalate open items to Service Operations Manager to resolve with appropriate Calero-MDSL finance resource
- Manage and action all invoice alerts trigger within the platform and where appropriate create 'task' | 'dispute'
- Submit and track system-based alerts disputes on behalf of the customer(s)
- Link inventory information or tasks created from billing and/or provisioning details to support full and complete inventory
- Management of MACD customer files
- Work closely with Service Operations Manager to ensure alignment against customer objectives and needs
- Where required, raise helpdesk tickets to solve platform issues and follow to completion
- Perform all other duties as assigned including maintaining compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Prefferdbachelors’ degree in accounting, math or analytical related field
- 2-3 Years’ Experience in accounting, finance or data entry type roles preferred
- Moderate level of problem-solving ability.
- Gathers and interprets data to solve routine problems that require verification.
- Some independent judgment required.
- Private Healthcare
- Gym Membership
- Competitive Pension Contribution Scheme
- Team Building Budget
- Office Drinks and Snacks
Calero-MDSL is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.