Administrator - Avonmouth | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Avonmouth, Bristol, England
Temporary (Full time)
Part Time NHS Administrator / NHS Band 4 / South Bristol / Temporary / £ p/h
Ongoing part time, temporary role.
We are pleased to be working with an NHS client based in South Bristol to recruit for an Administrator. This opportunity is part time Monday to Friday, you will also be required to work some weekends on a rota basis (with days off during the week in lieu). Hours of work are from 9:30-14:30.
Purpose of the role/main duties:
- Coordination of a team using word-processing, spread sheet, presentations, and graphics handling skills to collate and prepare reports and documents
- Liaising with managers and clinicians within the teams to coordinate good working relationships and maintain accurate and up to date records, ensuring that your practice & record keeping complies with all relevant standards.
- To monitor the flow of all admissions.
- Attend clinical and team business meetings as necessary to achieve the outcomes of the project.
- Ensure that practice improvements are effectively embedded within teams, supported by appropriate monitoring systems.
- As well as building effective working relationships with clinical teams, you must be able to build good, trusting relationships with service users.
- Maintain and provide as required statistical information relating to bed occupancy and demand including information relating to delayed transfers of care and bed closures
- Assisting the ward and team staff to improve the recording of information
The ideal candidate will have experience of RiO, however this can be trained if necessary. You must also have a current DBS.
If you are interested, please apply today to Samantha Perry with a cover note of your suitability for the role and an up to date CV.