Team Leader - Leighton Buzzard | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Leighton Buzzard, Central Bedfordshire, England
21000.0000 - 23000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Warehouse Team Leader
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Leighton Buzzard
Salary: £21,000 - £23,000 DOE
Full time: Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5pm
- Managing a small team of 4 to 5 people
- Ensuring all daily duties are completed on time
- Efficiently delegating work to ensure all deadlines are met
- Loading and unloading
- Picking and packing
- FLT driving
- Reporting to the warehouse manager
- Prioritizing open orders
A Successful Candidate
- Preferably located within Leighton Buzzard
- Has a valid Counterbalance Licence
- Previous experience managing a warehouse
- Working well within a team
- Excellent communication
- Excellent IT skills
- Previous team leader or supervisor experience is preferred
- Development within company
- Company benefits
- Free parking
- Opportunity to join a growing company
Our client are an online supplier of quality goods who have been operating in Leighton Buzzard for a number of years. Due to company growth and an exciting expansion, they are looking for an experienced Team Leader to join their team. To manage a small team in a day-to-day capacity.
This brilliant opportunity will not be around for long! They are looking to open a 2nd hub and need a Leader in place asap.
If you have the experience and requirements they are looking for, please contact Amitat Gi Group Milton Keynes on alternatively you can apply online with your Updated CV attached.