IT Field Support Engineer
£25000 - £35000 per annum
This is an opportunity to join a London based MSP, IT support provider and network specialist company which manages the networks, servers, desktops and cloud IT for a number of UK SMEs.
The successful candidate will work in a modern, open plan office alongside other team members there is an expectation of building strong and beneficial relationships with colleagues and clients.
Their clients enjoy working with them as they offer complete solutions to fit their business needs at a very competitive price. They feel their customer service ethos is second to none.
Their team members enjoy the dynamic environment.
The main responsibilities of the role are to provide effective onsite and remote technical support to their customers, for desktop/laptop/printer/application issues and installations as well as network/server troubleshooting and administration.
- Install and perform 1st line troubleshooting on PCs, Servers, network and other IT equipment
- Install / repair / troubleshoot commonly used software like MS Office & Windows
- Perform network cabling installations, termination, patching
- Wireless access point installation and configuration
- Troubleshoot basic network issues with DHCP, DNS, switches, routers
- Write and update technical documentation
- Work with other team members and a project manager to complete projects
- Troubleshooting PCs, peripherals, and common software issues
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Customer service role
They are offering a mobile phone, travel card, training and a very friendly team of senior staff who will assist you where needed and give you access to advanced IT Technologies you can learn from.
They are based very close to Highbury and Islington tube station, one stop from Kings Cross and very commutable into the city of London.
Travel to customer sites is very regular, due to trouble shooting and installation of IT solutions.
Posted 10 days ago