Electrician - Islington | 1007 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Islington, Greater London, England
£36000 - £40000 per annum
Job Profile for Electrician - 00155599
Electricianrequired for our client, a building services company based in North London. They are looking for Electricians, predominantly with domestic experience, who hold their 2391 test and inspection, and 18th edition.
The electrician must have domestic experience, to include rewiring, upgrading works, reactive works and project works and must be able to carry out Electrical Installation condition reporting (EICR), therefore must be fully conversant with IEE wiring regulations and category defect coding.
- Knowledge of Emergency lighting and domestic smoke detection would be an advantage.
- Be able to work alone and to their own initiative, with full remote supervisor support
- Be able to organise their van stock levels and adequately compile their job reports and certification electronically.
- Mobile Reactive remedial and repair works.
- Electrical testing programme works (EICR testing and remedial works identified from the test.
- Installation and upgrading of Emergency lighting schemes.
- Installation and upgrading of Domestic interlinked mains/battery fire alarm systems (Grade D system)schemes
- 2391 and 18th edition
- £36,000 - £40,000 DOE
- Van will be provided
- Overtime available
- Out of hours cover rota
- Nest pension scheme
- 20 - days holiday plus bank holidays
- Training courses as required
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...