Restaurant General Manager Strathclyde
£26000 - £27000 per annum + employee discount, free staff meals + more
You know KFC. The worlds second largest fast food company, with over 900 restaurants employing over 25,000 people in the UK alone. But you may not know the Herbert Group, KFCs largest franchise with 155 restaurants (and counting) across the UK and Ireland.
- About the opportunity
Were looking for leaders to join the Herbert Groups KFC franchise.
As Restaurant Manager, youll have total accountability for your own multimillion pound restaurant and youll run it like you own it. Youll be responsible for coaching, supporting and developing a team of around 25, driving sales and motivating and engaging your team. Youll be the one shaping your restaurants culture and setting the standards for customer service
If youre the person for this role, youll be...
- Inspirational: Youre the sort of leader people cant help following, but someone whos a part of the team and willing to roll their sleeves up too. You may have built those skills in another food business, but you might equally come from a broader retail, convenience, coffee, grocery or hospitality environment
- Driven: Youre always looking to find new ways to boost sales and bring in business
- A Customer Maniac: You dont just say customers are No. 1. You show it, day in, day out
- Nurturing:Youre a natural mentor and you want to help those around you develop
- Rewarding: We dont just mean you hand out end of month performance awards (although you might do that too); we mean you recognise a job well done and you make sure your people know they feel valued
- Meticulous: In a business where health, safety and food hygiene regulations are nonnegotiable, you take responsibility. You dot the is and cross the ts. And you ensure everyone knows their role in maintaining standards
- Informed: From health & safety audits and customer satisfaction surveys to productivity vs payroll costs and reporting, you have your finger on the pulse of your stores performance.
- Grounded: Approachable. Someone whos confident enough to share ideas and best practice, and someone whos confident enough to know the value of listening and getting feedback
KFC values its managers. They know the part you play in their success, which is why theyve built a culture that encourages development and gives you lots of potential to develop and progress. Weve placed people in similar posts who have progressed to area manager positions.
About the package
Theres a competitive salary and quarterly targetbased bonus scheme, together with:
- Enrolment on an indepth training programme so you become an expert in all levels of the business
- Clear development programmes and career challenges
- Holidays, pension schemes etc
- Staff discounts for you and your family
Send us your cv. Well be in touch.
Posted 52 days ago