Claims Assistant - Huddersfield | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Huddersfield, Kirklees, England
19500.0000 - 20000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
My client has grown to become the UK’s largest multi-award winning, independent legal marketing collective for law firms who represent some of the UK’s leading legal firms. They are currently recruiting for Claims Assistant to join their busy team and be a part of a huge, ever growing company. The role is purely phone-based so they are looking for people who are natural communicators, with a warm and friendly manner that enables them to build relationships easily and quickly. As a Claims Assistant, it is rewarding and fulfilling to know you are part of a person’s claim journey, helping that person find the legal solution they need.
- Receive inbound claim enquiries via telephone
- Handle inbound and outbound customer calls
- Accurately obtain and update the case management system with all relevant customer and claim detail
- Assess the potential success of the claim
- Effectively identify the most appropriate protocol to begin the claim
- To always conduct themselves with empathy and professionalism whilst delivering high levels of customer satisfaction
- Pro-actively communicating with our customer’s to assist them in beginning their claim
- Assist the Fee Earner’s with tasks as required
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s including Maths and English are essential.
- Experience of working within a fast-paced customer centric environment is desirable
- Experience and knowledge of personal injury claims is desirable
- Experience and knowledge of handling customer telephone calls is essential
- Must be confident on the phone and taking many calls per day.
- A commitment to delivering excellent customer service.
- Ability to engage with customers and colleagues.
- Excellent listening and verbal communication skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to build rapport and empathise with clients.
- Be self-motivated, confident, and proactive.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment - Recruitment Agency)