Warehouse Operative (Nights)
Up to £21540.00 per annum
Position: Warehouse Operative
Reporting to: Warehouse Manager
Annual salary: £21,540 per annum (inclusive of 20% shift allowance)
Contract type: permanent, fulltime
Hours of work: Permanent night shift Sunday to Thursday, 22.00 06.00
The benefits of being an employee are:
* 31 days holiday (including bank holidays) increasing with years of service
* Discretionary Company bonus
* Company pension scheme
* PPE and locker will be provided
* Free parking
Acorn Recruitment are currently recruiting for Warehouse Operatives to join our clients busy and expanding team in Chester. The main purpose of this role will be to ensure that all stock movements within the Company are executed economically and efficiently.
Responsibilities / key tasks:
* To have training and operate in line with training a Reach forklift truck.
* Safe Picking/loading/handling/unloading of all materials.
* Fork Lift Truck Preop safety checks carried out on a daily basis.
* Maintain excellent GMP Clean as you go philosophy.
* Maintain Location and Movement Accuracy at all times.
* All customer orders are picked accurately and timely in line with transport requirements.
* Maintain excellent standards of vehicle loading and pallet integrity/security for all outward bound loads.
* Report any stock damages immediately to Supervisor, QA, Customer Service Team.
* Report any racking, machinery and fabric of the building damages immediately.
* Ensure FLT batteries are charged at the end of each shift.
* Advise Customer Services of any finished product shortages.
* Ensure all wagons are attached to docking system prior to loading.
* Completion of Goods Out loading bay paperwork for all pallets despatched (FFQ11).
* Adherence to product storage requirements Ambient & Chilled.
* All chilled products temperature checked on despatch, liaise with Customer Service for any concessions required.
* All production requirements are met in a timely manner, any issues advised accordingly.
* Externally accredited, in date, Reach Forklift Truck licence.
* Previous experience of working within a food manufacturing environment.
* Ability to learn new skills quickly and willingly.
* Driving licence and your own transport.
If you feel your experience will fulfil this role and you fit the criteria above, then please apply online today!
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Posted 45 days ago