Community Care Worker - Honiton | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Community Care Worker
Honiton, Devon, England
£10.30 - £11/hour
Permanent (Full time)
The world of work is changing rapidly at the moment - are you thinking of a new, rewarding career? Would you enjoy caring for elderly people in their own homes? Ensuring they get the helping hand and care they need? Then look no further!
We are looking to recruit both experienced and trainee carers to care for people in the local community throughout south-east Devon for our well established clients. These are permanent roles, with good hourly rates and the opportunity to work as many or few hours as suits you.
* £ to £ per hour
* Travel time AND mileage paid on top if using own car
* Free uniform
* Free DBS check and training provided
* Care Certificate as part of Induction
* Ongoing training and support
* Full and part time permanent contracts available
* Various shifts and flexible on these
* Friendly and supportive team environment
* Pool car available
* Visiting service users in their own homes, assisting them in day to day living tasks to ensure they are as happy and healthy as possible
* This will include personal hygiene, getting washed/showered, dressed and assisting with meals and drinks as well as taking to appointments, the shops and assisting with medication
* Being a familiar face, someone to make them feel comfortable and safe in your presence and be improving their lives wherever possible.
* Ideally, you will have previous experience within care capacity, whether this be community, care home, hospital or similar or perhaps caring for a family member, although experience is not essential as full training given
* You must be a driver with a valid driving licence, ideally with access to car, though pool cars available
* Shifts are 7am – 2pm and 4pm – 10pm (can be a mixture or one of)
* Be able to work every other weekend or one regular day every weekend
* Have a calm, polite and caring nature
* You should have a genuine interest in supporting vulnerable adults and wanting to make a difference. Full and ongoing training provided and change to develop career in a sector where the organisation believes in delivering excellent care to those who need it.
For further information or to apply, please submit your CV