Primary School Teachers/Tutors - Bury St Edmunds | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Primary School Teachers/Tutors
Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, England
20.0000 - 25.0000
Temporary (Full time)
Do you want to make a difference, and help children reach their full potential?
Are you a qualified teacher or teaching assistant, who has experience in one-to-one tutoring?
If so, then we are looking for you! We are currently recruiting passionate and engaging Teachers/Tutors to assist with the National Tuition Programme in Primary Schools in your area.
This is an exciting opportunity to provide vital support to pupils who have fallen behind in their studies during lock-down. We need highly experienced and creative tutors, who can work closely with small groups (1:1 to 1:3), specialising in English and Maths, and are confident teaching all Key Stages.
Benefits of the role include:
- £20-£25 per hour
- Paid planning time
- Flexible hours
Ideally you will have/be:
- Qualified Teacher Status, or similar teaching qualification/experience
- A current enhanced DBS, registered with the Update Service, or willingness to submit a new disclosure.
- Experience in 1:1 tutoring
- An amazing communicator with a creative attitude to learning
- Excellent timekeeping skills
- Your own reliable vehicle for commuting
If this sounds like you, then please contact us today. You can apply by emailing your CV and short covering letter to Liz at or call for an informal chat.