Behaviour Support Assistant
Castleford, Wakefield, England
£60 - 75 per day
GBP70 - GBP80 a day
Q– Are you good at working with Behaviour Management?
Q – Are you searching for a full-time role working within an Outstanding setting?
Teaching Personnelare searching for a full-time Behaviour Support Teaching Assistant to work with a KS2 pupil with Social and Emotional Mental Health. You will be supporting the child in the classroom, providing them with 1:1 support and guidance.
The Headteacher is looking for someone who can start as soon as possible on a full-time basis, for the minimum of the remainder of the term. You need to be a graduate or have specific qualifications to be eligible for the role. If you have experience working with challenging children, you could be a great candidate for this role.
Does this sound like the Behaviour Support Assistant opportunity for you? If so, please read on below to find out further information!
Behaviour Support Assistant - Job Description
- Behaviour Support Teaching Assistant
- 1:1 & Group support across KS1 & KS2
- Full-time, entire academic year minimum – Starting September 2018
- GBP70 - GBP80 daily + premium healthcare
- Supporting in and out of the classroom providing extra support
Behaviour Support Assistant - Person Specification
- Must have a Degree from a reputable University
- Experience supporting children with behavioural issues
- Personable, calm and patient
- Ability to commit to the entire academic year, term time only
- Experience with ASD, EBD, SEN all beneficial
Behaviour Support Assistant - School Information
- Ofsted graded ‘Outstanding’ Primary School
- Inclusive approach to modern learning
- Support for SEN students whilst providing them with independence
- Attentive and well-behaved pupils
- Located in North Leeds (LS7)
- Good public transport applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see "FAQs") for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Posted 12 days ago