£8.50 to £10 per hour
Permanent (Full time)
Your working day is spent on the phone making outgoing calls based on a script: During each phone call, you’re required to:
- Describe the services the company offer and any special offers.
- Give advice about how these may benefit customers personally
- Persuade customers to take out maintenance contracts
- Gather and document information about the customer
- Enter your notes into a computer, including dates for follow up calls.
- The work is fast paced and intense, and you have only a short amount of time to build rapport with customers and explain the features and benefits of the product.
- You will work in an open plan office, with sectioned workstation containing a computer and telephone headset.
- You are required to make 200 250 calls a day Skills and Interests To be a telesales operator you’ll need:
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- A polite, confident and friendly manner
- Confidence using computers
- To enjoy working with customers and building relationships
- A positive attitude
- Flexibility and quick thinking
- Perseverance and the ability to respect customers answers
- Good knowledge about all the company’s products services
- To be well organized and thorough, even under pressure
- To enjoy working within a target driven team environment.
Posted 70 days ago