Social Worker Agile Working Safeguarding £30.00 hourly
Rhondda Cynon Taff
£26 - £30 per hour + Negotiable upon experience
I am currently searching for an experienced Social Worker in regards to both LAC Care proceedings and court work based within the Rhondda region to join one of the Counties developing Childrens Services in their Safeguarding Team.
You will help roll out and implement a reduced caseload project with cases currently sitting at the 15 20 mark.
What they can offer you:
- Highly competitive rate.
- Fortnightly supervision + Locum members of staff still get the same training and development prospects that permanent members of staff receive.
- Ongoing contract length Candidates have been given rolling contracts previously so you can attain some consistency in your work.
- Supportive and experienced management to aide with your own self development Excellent career advice and training on offer.
What they are looking for within candidates:
- 2 years+ experience within childrens services.
- Current DBS on the update service (Ideally)
- HCPC registered.
- Availability to start within the next few weeks. (Or sooner)
If you would like to have a catch up regarding this opportunity or wish to have a confidential chat then please get in touch with Liam Woods on######### Due to high demand this role is unlikely to remain on the market for long.
Alternatively if youre not looking, you may know a colleague who might be able to benefit from knowing about these positions and I offer a referral bonus of £200 if I place your referral.
Posted 27 days ago