Logistics Coordinator - Witney | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Witney, Oxfordshire, England
£25000 - £28000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
We are delighted to be working exclusively with a fast growing and dynamic manufacturer based in West Oxfordshire.
Our client is looking for a competent and experienced Logistics Co-ordinator to be responsible for co-ordinating the distribution of products within the UK.
As the Logistics Co-ordinator you will:
* Plan shipments based on product availability and customer requests
* Ensure on time deliveries to customer satisfaction
* Process customer orders
* Liaise with Import department to ensure stock arrival
* Monitor haulier’s performance and attend regular meetings
* Arrange delivery of raw material and packaging
* Update the Logistics manual as when changes are made to processes
* Obtain quotes for ad hoc UK requests not included in the tariffs
The ideal Logistics Co-ordinator will have experience within a Logistics role and have a good working knowledge of ADR regulations and customs procedures.
You will be IT literate with strong negotiation and organisational skills.
This roles offers an excellent salary and benefits.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Suitable applicants for this role will be contacted. If you do not hear back within 4 working days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to view the website for alternative opportunities.
The Recruitment Group acting as an Employment Agency in respect of this Permanent opportunity