Community Chemotherapy Nurse - Chelmsford | 11778 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Community Chemotherapy Nurse
Chelmsford, Essex, England
£36000 - £40000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
We are looking for an experienced Community Chemotherapy Nurse to join a nationally recognised specialist provider as part of their exciting growth plans. This community based role is located in Essex.
Working in close partnership with the NHS and pharmaceutical partners, you will be working for a company which provide a catalogue of care services to patients nationwide, with this particular role mainly focusing on administering chemotherapy in the comfort of the patient's home. As a Chemotherapy Nurse, you will oversee a caseload of approximately 3 to 4 patients per day providing excellent standards of education and clinical care.
Key criteria for a Community Chemotherapy Nurse include:
- Registered General Nurse with active NMC PIN
- Full UK driving licence
- Experience of community based work is desirable but not essential
- Experience within the acute setting and competent in the administration of chemotherapy, cytotoxic drugs, cannulation and clinical assessments
There is an excellent selection of benefits on offer for any successful Community Chemotherapy Nurse as per below:
- Salary up to £35,860 per annum
- Fully expensed company car and fuel card or car allowance of £4250 per annum plus mileage
- NMC fees paid for
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private healthcare cover
- Death in service (4 x salary)
- Annual holiday - 33 days inclusive of bank holidays with option to buy 5 more
- Mobile phone and tablet device
- Weekend and evening enhancements - 30% / 60%
- Online benefits portal - discounts on high street stores, holidays, days out etc
- Comprehensive 8 day paid residential induction
- Support with revalidation
- Health and Wellbeing package in discounts on Gym & Spa's
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to excel as a specialist Community Chemotherapy Nurse, please click "APPLY" or contact Sam on######### for further information.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...