Staff Nurse - Residential Service / Mental Health / Dementia
Wellingborough, Northamptonshire, England
£26.9k - 35.1k per year + excellent training and staff development
Staff Nurse ( RMN or RNLD or RGN ) - £2,000 bonus for all nurses
Service type: Specialist Residential Service for adults with mental health conditions, learning disabilities and acquired brain injury
Location: Wellingborough, Northamptonshire
Salary : £13.79 - £18.20 per hour ( £26,900 - £35,100 per annum ) - negotiable depending on experience
Bonus : £2,000 welcome bonus paid on top of basic salary
Hours : Full Time or Part Time hours available - you can choose depending on preference, the service can be flexible (options of: 12 hours, 24 hours, 33 hours or 36 hours)
Shifts : Days or nights are available or a mixture of both - you can choose depending on preference, the service can be flexible (Days 7.45am - 8.15pm and Nights 7.45pm - 8.15am)
Contract : Permanent
£2,000 welcome bonus paid to all nurses that join the service
Excellent CQC rating
Supportive, friendly and positive work environment
Further Details: An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified or experienced RMN or RNLD or RGN to work within a Specialist Residential Service in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire. This facility offers specialist nursing care for adults with physical disabilities, intellectual disabilities, mental health needs, complex needs and acquired brain injury. The service also caters for those with early onset dementia.
The service continually strives to live up to their excellent reputation. The service has an excellent recent CQC rating. They have a very positive and supportive work environment with a brilliant long-standing team. The have a very low staff turnover and staff morale is very high. They are very big on staff development and training.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a company with an excellent reputation that are dedicated to helping each of their patients live longer, healthier and happier lives. The company provides clinical training and CPD opportunities in line with NMC re validation requirements, alongside a personal portfolio to record your CPD.
The Manager has been with the company for a substantial amount of time and is highly-qualified in various areas of nursing, so they are very keen to invest time into the training and development of all staff. There are also plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses externally on top of the extensive in-house training.
Preceptorship Programme: In the case of newly qualified nurses, the hospital offers a fantastic preceptorship programme. They have a good number of experienced staff to support and mentor newly qualified nurses.
Shifts: The service can accommodate part-time or full-time hours and they can be flexible with shifts. They are happy to consider fixed shift patterns and they are happy to consider nurses who prefer working days only or nights only. Their shift pattern is 7.45am - 8.15pm (days) and 7.45pm - 8.15am (nights). Please state if you have any preferences on your hours and/or shift pattern in your application.
Location: The service is easily accessed by car and they have free on-site parking. There are local bus routes and bus stops near the service.
- £2,000 welcome bonus
- A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
- The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
- Maternity leave at 3 months full pay and 3 months half pay, (up to a maximum salary of £50k)
- 2 weeks paid paternity leave
- Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
- Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
- A range of staff discounts
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Support for revalidation
- Support for BSc and MSc
- Professional support through Nurses forum
- Access to Myfamilycare services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
For more information or to apply for the role please call Erin Giles on######### or email a copy of your CV to #########
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
Posted 24 days ago