Multi Skilled Maintenance - Rochdale - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Rochdale - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Job title: Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Permanent
Shift Pattern: 4 on 4 off
Benefits: Company discount, pension scheme, life insurance, private healthcare, onsite canteen, training and development programs and other job-related benefits.
Mason James Appointment has an exciting opportunity to join an industry leading business that is recognised globally.
• Undertake preventative maintenance work, completing to the highest standards, as scheduled within agreed time frames, whilst maintaining accurate records of all maintenance and follow up actions via the departments CMMS system. Ensuring that the Team Leader or Engineering Managers are may aware of urgent requirements
• Demonstrate specialist equipment knowledge, coupled with individual flexibility, in order to facilitate PPM’s and breakdown rectification.
• Work as part of the Engineering team in order to promote best practice and give continuous & sustained kit reliability to Operations
• Perform mechanical, electrical and PLC fault diagnosis on several different system types.
• Assist in the advance planning of maintenance, modification and fault rectification work.
• Apprentice trained mechanical or electrical discipline with a recognised apprenticeship
• ONC/HNC or equivalent experience in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
• PC literate - knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
• Fully experienced in both mechanical and electrical fault diagnosis
• Working knowledge of PLC based control systems (Preferably Siemens)
• Strong understanding of Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic technical manuals and drawings
• Minimum 17th Edition wiring regulations
• Minimum Level 3 installation and construction of electrical services qualification
• Experience of working within an automated warehouse environment
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Ability to prioritise workload, work to deadlines and to work under pressure