Lettings Administrator - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Lettings Administrator - North East London - FTC (10 months)
East London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
We are currently looking for a Lettings Administrator (FTC - 10 months) who will provide assistance to a Senior Customer Relations Manager and their team as well as support to other internal teams within the business. This is a great opportunity to work in North East London for a leading and innovative property company that is rapidly expanding and taking the property development market by storm.
If you have a background in lettings administration and enjoy a diverse and all-encompassing role, this is for you! You will be expected to deliver a range of ad-hoc support and administrative tasks, with key duties including:
- Dealing with prospective tenant enquiries
- Working closely with the on-site Concierge to ensure the smooth day to day running of the site / covering the concierge as and when required
- Booking in and conducting viewings
- Managing maintenance works and liaising with contractors Assist CRM in chasing renewals for existing tenants
- Assisting with instructing and management of end of tenancy works Undertake tenant move ins as and when required
We are looking for a highly organised, motivated and proactive individual who has excellent communication skills. Previous experience of providing lettings administrative support is essential. Candidates will need to be able to demonstrate a keen eye for detail and an ability to solve problems proactively and efficiently.
This role is offering £20k on a Fixed Term Contract basis for 10 months, Tuesday-Saturday, 10am-7pm.
The company offers numerous benefits including: Pension, healthcare, season ticket loans, critical illness cover, income protection and a host of discounts at numerous retailers and food outlets. They also offer a market leading training and development programme to help you further your career. Holidays are 20 days per year with an extra day offered for each year of service up to a maximum of 25 days.