HR Consultant - Leicester | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
£30000 - £32000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
SF Recruitment are currently recruiting for a HR Consultant to join an established and growing HR team in Leicester. This is an excellent position for an experienced and motivated HR professional looking for a career in HR consultancy. The position is challenging and no two days will be the same.
This role will involve travel throughout the UK, with occasional overnight stays.
Working as part of the HR consultancy team; you will provide a comprehensive range of ER and HR support and services to SME clients. As HR Consultant you will work with a broad range of organisations dealing with their HR business needs and providing realistic solutions aligned with their business strategy. You will provide proactive, pragmatic and commercial support while establishing and maintaining a positive and collaborative working relationships with the clients. The role will be varied including, completion of HR audits, draft documents including contracts of employment and company policy and procedures, advising on all ER and HR matters such as disciplinary, grievance, performance, and absence management; redundancy and restructure programmes, discrimination and TUPE. This is an ideal role for someone who with multi-site, ER experience.
The ideal candidate will be open and approachable with effective decision making and planning skills. You must have the ability to take initiative, prioritise and plan effectively as you will often be working to tight deadlines. You must have the technical and operational HR expertise to enable you to case manage your workload.
The ideal candidate will be open and approachable with effective decision making and planning skills. You must have the ability to take initiative, prioritise and plan effectively as you will often be working to tight deadlines.
Duties and responsibilities as the HR Consultant include:
- Effectively account manage assigned clients; to ensure compliance and determine their HR operational and strategic needs, delivering services in line with agreed SLA's;
- To assist the implementation of the agreed action plan in line with the client needs and agreed timescales;
- To provide ER and HR related advice to clients; ensuring the advice offers best practice and commercially practical solutions, whilst explaining the risks and liabilities with associated solutions;
- To ensure the timely renewal of client agreements for continuous service provision;
- Work effectively with the wider team to support consistent delivery to clients, ensuring continuity of advice and practical support for client support issues where required;
- Participate in the out of hours telephone advice line service offered to clients; working on a rota basis;
- To support the business development team by identifying opportunities for additional services.
In return you will be offered an attractive salary of up to £32,000. If you feel you have the right skills for this role please apply today or contact me directly on (url removed)