Graduate Data Analyst
£35000 per annum
Graduate Data Analyst
- They promote and support progressive careers within this company and offer a fantastic benefits package as well as a unique, fun working environment. We have already placed a number of Pareto graduates into this role and the success of the business and candidates has meant they are looking to expand the team further and invest in new graduate talent!
- The Role: Graduate Data Analyst
- Sector: Tech/Telecoms
- As a Graduate Data Analyst, you will join the front line of this multi-national organisation. This is a unique opportunity to work across all verticals as a knowledge broker, acting as an intermediary: between clients and experts, connecting customers with the blue chip organisation you’ll be working within!
- Training is a vital part of being in this team and there is a comprehensive training programme for every graduate. Mentoring is a continued theme throughout your career in this organisation and as you become more competent your responsibilities develop. Opening up opportunities for candidates to grow the client base and develop your own team to support you in project delivery!
Responsibilities as a Graduate Data Analyst:
- Effectively evaluate and analyse data
- Ensure that company data is record accurately and is correct
- Work as part of a team to evaluate and analyse key data that will be used to shape future business strategies
- Perform regular client outreach to promote the company’s proposition and secure business
Benefits/What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of £35,000
- Company Bonus on top
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Mobile phone and laptop
- International travel
- Company holidays
- Childcare vouchers
- Smart, modern offices
- Full bespoke training
- Nights out / social events
- Bonus / incentive schemes
Graduate Data Analyst: What we’re looking for
- Essential: Degree educated, any discipline
- Drive and ambition with the desire to succeed
- If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
- (Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Posted 26 days ago