Senior Pensions Administrator - Welwyn Garden City | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Pensions Administrator
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
As a leader in the marketplace, Willis Towers Watson offers an excellent opportunity for experienced pension professionals. As part of our projects teams you will work within a dynamic pensions administration function servicing both internal and external clients. Initially, the successful candidate will provide support to existing senior associates with the production of pension increases, benefit statements, administration reports, monthly reporting and testing of automated calculation solutions. Following on the job training, the successful candidate will be expected to run and manage large projects successfully and maintain existing reporting requirements. To ensure full system automation can be achieved and to work closely with Administration and Systems.
We are open to homeworking and other office locations
What we can offer you? As a reward for your efforts, a competitive salary and benefits package is offered along with potential progression opportunity, support and further training. Although this is a full-time role, we are open to discussing flexible work arrangements for the right candidate.
- In conjunction with the Team Leader, ensure that all delivery promises and performance standards are achieved.
- Escalate problems and cases to Team Leader.
- Be a point of reference on technical issues and non-standard cases.
- Challenge procedures to identify process improvements and pass on recommendations to Team Leader.
- Check and challenge basis of work performed by junior associates and ensure that the requested work has been undertaken.
- Coach junior associates on errors made to explain and prevent reoccurrence.
- Mentor junior associates and hold regular feedback sessions.
- Identify associate training needs and raise with Team Leader, proposing solutions where appropriate.
- Identify performance issues and raise with Team Leader.
- Monitor own projects and that of junior associates via the Team Planner to ensure agreed target dates are achieved.
- Take responsibility for development of homepage and precedent documents.
- Produce test packs for automation, test and sign off calculations for DB and DC members.
- Assist in due diligence exercises, analysing data quality, identifying data issues and proposing solutions.
- Monitor and manage data cleaning requirements.
- Assist and prepare large mailing projects to members.
- Scoping costs for projects outside of business as usual and monitoring the spend versus budget
- Complaint Management.
- On a daily basis be the main contact for an agreed list of projects and maintain and develop client relationships.
- Work with the Team Leader to improve operational efficiency and reduce costs . automation, full use of standard products.
- Provide an efficient, professional service to meet all client/members' needs and to promote the Willis Towers Watson brand.
- Experience of dealing with occupational pension schemes.
- Experience of coaching and supporting less experienced associates.
- Experience of working on projects an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to include good written and verbal communication.
- Good time management skills and the ability to organise and prioritise own workload.
- Able to work to a high level of accuracy.
- Customer and quality focused
- Computer literate with experience of using Excel spreadsheets preferred .
Equal Opportunity Employer