Camden, Greater London, England
negotiable dependent on experience
Spencer Clarke Group are working closely alongside Camden Council to provide them a with a Passenger Assistant to join their team on a 3 Month Contact, likely to be extended.
This role is 20 hours per week and offers a pay rate of £12+ per day. This may be negotiable dependent on your experience. Shifts will be from 07:30 to 09:30 for the morning and 15:00 to 17:00 for the afternoon.
The purpose of the job: To provide passenger assistance to clients with differing needs during their travel arrangements within Camden Transport as directed by the Passenger Services Team Leader.
As a successful Passenger Assistant, you will:
- Ensure safety and wellbeing of Transport users throughout the journey and handover.
- For those clients that have been identified, assist with dressing and emergency toileting, where required and assist into the vehicle.
- To manoeuvre clients, with the help of a driver or escort, using the appropriate equipment and techniques, ensuring safe entry, travel and exit of transport at all times. This includes transfers via stairs etc. where reasonable and appropriate to do so.
To be considered for this role, you will have the following knowledge/experience:
- Satisfactory Enhanced DBS check.
- Relevant manual handling training.
- Experience of working with disabled children and/or older people and those with mental health difficulties.
- Ability to communicate effectively and undertake physical aspects of the role.
If you wish to be put forward for this role, please apply and contact Cameron @ Spencer Clarke group - #########
WHY SPENCER CLARKE?!
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers
Posted 37 days ago