Senior Architectural Technician / Technical Coordinator
Our client a leading Architectural & Structural Engineering company now require a Senior Architectural Technician / Technical Coordinator to join them near Watford. This role is an exciting opportunity to work for a company who have worked on some of the UKs most wellknown attractions / commercial projects.
This company have the support of a larger, wellestablished, multiaward winning group and now require a Senior Architectural Technician / Technical Coordinator to work and progress within the company. The suitable candidate for this role will have strong knowledge of UK Building Regulations and the ability to produce work using Revit and AutoCAD. Our client is seeking an individual to work on a number of projects with key, repeat business clients within a diverse range of sectors from entertainment to rail and domestic to retail. This role will involve managing the architectural side of a project through to detailed design and construction.
The Senior Architectural Technician / Technical Coordinator will fit seamlessly into the full service team with the chance to progress through the company. This role would suit an energetic but professional individual seeking a new role with an exciting and forwardthinking company.
Senior Architectural Technician / Technical Coordinator**Position Overview**
- Managing the Architectural side of a project through to detailed design and construction
- Work on projects/drawings using AutoCAD and Revit
- Work on a number of projects within the commercial sector
- Produce working drawings and technical detailing
- Running a number of projects
Senior Architectural Technician / Technical Coordinator**Position Requirements**
- Experience of working as a Technical Coordinator / Architectural Technician
- Knowledge of using AutoCAD and Revit
- Experience of working within the Commercial / Warehouse sectors.
- Living in or within a commutable distance from Watford
- Excellent knowledge of UK building regulations.
Senior Architectural Technician / Technical Coordinator**Position Remuneration**
- Salary to be discussed upon interview
- Discretionary Bonus
- Progression Opportunity
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Posted 35 days ago