Sales Administrator - Wigan | 29150 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Up to £25,000 OTE per annum
Permanent (Full time)
We are looking for an enthusiastic, trustworthy individual with a can-do attitude.
As the first point of contact to best assist the customer through their buying process, you will demonstrate exceptional levels of Customer Service and be reliable and willing to go the extra mile. You will also have a passion to continually explore and secure new business leads and sales opportunities along the way.
Being organised and accurate in everything you do is a given, your administration skills and level of attention to detail will be second to none. You will be a confident and strong communicator and have the capability to work as part of a team or on your own.
- A background in administration and office experience within a busy and fast paced office is essential.
- Previous experience in a customer service or sales environment
- A larger-than-life personality to represent our brand from the first point of contact with a confident and professional telephone manner.
- Past experience of managing accounts or interacting with clients and increasing revenue through networking and business development.
- A flexible and adaptable attitude, able to work towards the needs of the business.
- Proven multi-tasking experience, and the ability to work under pressure.
- High standard of written English, with fast and accurate keyboard skills
- Excellent cost control and focus
- Knowledge of database systems
- Highly organised and structured in their approach to task management.
- Contributing to and driving sales by effectively promoting service and developing relationships
- Achieving sales targets and converting inbound leads
- Ensuring your product knowledge is passed on to customers to help advise on the best product for them to purchase
- Responsible for the customer journey, from processing all correct information onto final order
- Producing detailed and accurate quotations for customers, including finance agreements
- Managing own quotations lists
- Adhering to sales team standards checklist
The role is exciting, very fast paced and varied due to the fact our client is a new business with big plans for future expansion.
- A focused attitude towards workload, with the ability to prioritise and deliver under pressure with a high attention to detail.
- Track record in achieving sales targets and driving profitability.
- Is resilient, driven and can spot potential opportunities for business development.
- An energetic and positive personality with the ability to challenge and think pro-actively.
- High levels of customer service skills
- A drive to be the best and constantly adapt and improve.
- Energy, passion and a keenness to improve systems and efficiencies.
- Live Chat / Instant Messaging experience
- Drivers licence is essential as you will be required to drive to other stores
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Frodsham, Runcorn, Warrington, Appleton, Widnes, Ellesmere Port, Chester, Wigan
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, an award winning behavioural leadership recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict processing of your data please contact us at the office and we will respond to your query.
Apply for this role now or find us online at:
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...