£24000 - £40000 per annum
**DATA exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a growing finance company. You will be part of their growing analytics team. You will be gathering business requirements from key stakeholders having high visibility and helping them to visualise the results and automate reports using a mixture of SAS and Tableau. This is an incredible opportunity to work as part of a rapidly developing team, whilst developing your visualisation skills.
This is European finance company that provides financial package to buy cars. They are having to expand their analytics team due to the increasing demands. They have invested hugely within their analytics team and are looking someone to help provide analysis and insights across the entire business. It is the perfect opportunity to either develop your SAS coding skills or kick start your analytical career within finance building on the skills learnt throughout your degree.
As a Data Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Extracting data and learning about creating reports
- Working across teams to deliver selfservice, interactive and insightful dashboards using Tableau
- Using SAS for querying large datasets
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in a quantitative subject ie Maths or Economics etc
- Experience using a visualisation tool
- Good communication skills and the ability to liaise with stakeholders from a nontechnical background
HOW TO APPLY
- Please register your interest by sending your CV to May Campbell via the Apply link on this page.
Posted 27 days ago