Trainee Recruitment - Glasgow City - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Glasgow City - This Area Only
£20 - £35000/annum Uncapped Commission
Permanent (Full time)
Caval Ltd are looking for a trainee recruitment consultant in Glasgow city centre
Salary: £20k (£35k+ OTE - uncapped commission)
Start date: Immediate
* Monday to Friday
* No weekends
If you are passionate for a career in recruitment, why not consider one of the UK’s biggest growth sectors… construction?!
It’s already everywhere you look and with the government committing billions more over the next decade it offers the boom potential that other sectors just cannot offer at this point in time.
Along with a fantastic earning potential and great team around you, a city centre office location and comprehensive training programme make up our trainee package.
This is also an opportunity to apply direct to us, rather than an extended and often frustrating process through a third party recruitment / rec2rec agency.
Caval Ltd are a market-leading construction recruitment agency founded in Yorkshire, with big plans to extend our Scottish presence by adding to our experienced divisions already in place.
This is where you can come in!
Send over a CV and covering letter explaining why you think construction recruitment is for you, and what previous sales or equivalent experience demonstrates why you would stand out in the market
* Fantastic earning potential - uncapped commission
* Personalised training programme: a mixture of ‘on the job’ and one-to-one based training, including mentoring from experienced consultants, accompanied meetings and site visits, full sales training etc
* Clear, transparent, career progression path – the potential to take the Scottish market by storm!
* Monthly and annual target incentives – win anything from Amazon vouchers to weekends away
* Flexible working hours and location upon completion of probation period (including WFH options)
* Driving license and own vehicle are a big advantage
* A competitiveness and drive to progress, both personally and within the industry and company
* Good time management and organisation skills
* Personable and approachable - building rapport with candidates/clients is crucial in recruitment
* Ability to be self sufficient upon completion of probation period, as well as enjoy teamworking – both aspects are on offer!
Apply here with a CV and cover letter or get in contact with Ross MacDougall directly on LinkedIn.
We are looking to arrange interviews with immediate effect and co-ordinate start dates in line with return to office dates as lockdown eases