Product Support/Customer Service - Northampton | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Product Support/Customer Service Advisor
Northampton, Northamptonshire, England
£21200/annum + Bonus
Permanent (Full time)
Now in its 27th year the Fitness Superstore is a successful retail and distribution business, selling through 11 stores, telephone, catalogue and website; annual turnover is over £30m. It is a destination store business where customers travel to see and try a huge range of fitness equipment under one roof in large impressive showrooms (the largest in the UK). As an industry leading specialist, they pride themselves on giving excellent advice, meeting every customer's needs and exceeding their expectations.
This is a permanent full-time role. This is an exciting role for a candidate who is looking for a client focused role. Contributing in an area pivotal to the operation you will be providing a high level of service, complete and expand all requests to complete and exceed the customer satisfaction levels.
You will ideally use technical engineering support knowledge and the range of the businesses processes and services to identify the most appropriate product service solutions and applications for the customer.
The role will involve communicating with consumers and suppliers, collating information relating to product warranty issues, providing product service back-up and arranging for required parts and product servicing to be supplied.
We are looking for a confident and professional individual to work as part of a close-knit team who provide high standards of customer service to our customers. Providing day to day support to our colleagues and customers to ensure a high level of service is always maintained. This is a small but busy team, and main duties will include:
* Offering excellent service to our customers both internally and externally;
* Taking inbound and making outbound telephone calls to customers and suppliers providing support and information regarding their product service status;
* Communicating via email with our consumers, suppliers and 3rd party engineers;
* Collating all required information required to provide a concise and consistent level of customer service;
* Parts and product service order creation and processing;
* Liaising with suppliers/3rd party product service companies on provision of replacement goods and product servicing;
* Handling and resolving customer complaints;
* Communication & coordination with internal departments;
* Liaising with drivers.
The Successful Candidate will:
* Have at least 12 months experience within a customer service office-based environment;
* Have great communication skills and have previously dealt with customer queries whether face to face or over the phone;
* Have the ability to work in a pressurised environment;
* Be a team player;
* Have excellent attention to detail;
* Be computer literate including Excel, Word and Emails;
* Have strong interpersonal skills, be adaptable and flexible when required;
* Be able to prioritise and manage time effectively in a fast-paced environment;
* Have a professional and friendly telephone manner.
£21,200 per annum plus a discretionary bonus.
Potential for excellent bonuses relating to:
* Productivity – Query processing via email and telephone channels.
* Online review responses – Improvement, removal and positive.
40 hours per week. The shift rota is:
Week 1 – 09:00 – 17:00
Week 2 – 10:00 – 18:00