Caretaker - Upton Park | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Upton Park, Greater London, England
Temporary (Full time)
Job Role: Caretaker (Ref 5954)
Location: Upton Park, East London
Salary: £ per hours
Hours: Zero Hours Contract
As Caretaker you will contribute to our vision of being the UK's favourite residential property manager by:
- Demonstrating FirstPort values in all aspects of your work and communication, to develop strong relationships and enhance work quality.
- Ensuring the development and its individual buildings and common spaces are kept to the highest standard of cleanliness, hygiene and health and safety so they maximise their presentation.
- Supporting the development manager with individual customer requests in a polite and professional manner at all times to exceed the customer's expectations.
The Caretaker reports directly into the Development Manager
FirstPort is the UK's leading residential property service provider, caring for 290,000 homes in England, Wales and Scotland, across 5,000 developments. With over four decades of experience and 4,000 employees, FirstPort works with developers, investors, freeholders and over 1,000 Resident Management Companies.
- Act as main point of contact on site to all customers providing information about the Development and the surrounding areas, key contacts and location advice. Investigate first level complaints within the development.
- Responsible for the cleaning and up-keep of the buildings and grounds area.
- To handle parcels and packages that have been delivered on a daily basis. Due to the size of each development this can range from 50 to 500 parcels and packages a day.
- To conduct site walk rounds on a daily basis, all faults/maintenance and repairs reported to the development manager and to the relevant contractor. These reports passed over within the hand over log.
- Investigate faults and issues that arise within the development, this can be from leaks to fire alarms or bike theft. These reports have to be documented within the hand over log.
- Daily tasks will include dusting, sweeping, mopping, emptying bins and vacuuming of communal areas.
- If required, disposal of rubbish in the designated rubbish collection area.
- To carry out deep cleaning as and when requested.
- Report any maintenance issues that may arise to the development manager
- Be prepared to perform any other reasonable duties, as requested by the property manager
Friendly - We look out for people's best interests, and show them we care by dealing with them in a warm and friendly manner.
Inventive - We're creative and resourceful. We strive to improve what we do and how we do it, so we can provide the best ideas and solutions to look after people, their homes and communities.
Respectful - We listen, consult and take on-board people's opinions and needs. We understand the importance of the home and community in people's lives, and act with respect at all times.
Skilled - We've the qualifications, experience and take great pride in our work to consistently deliver the highest standards and value for