Business Analyst - Cambridge | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Business Analyst - Performance
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
£40000 - £50000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Fabulous opportunity just come to the market for an experienced Business Analyst with a background in data and performance excellence, to join our client who is a key player within the design and build/Water industry.
You’ll be responsible for delivering the following capabilities to the business: Performance Management, data flow from our corporate systems, data Integrity and analytics.
Working with the Performance Manager and the Head of Finance and Performance this role will set performance targets, encourage improvement and enable performance to be delivered. You’ll ensure consistent, effective, efficient performance management and reporting to enable us to maximise efficiency and realise opportunities.
* Provide the Senior Leadership and delivery teams with balanced score cards and performance analysis to support end user requirements and drive business improvement
* Tailor information to site/office/mobile environments and the data flow/warehousing and generation of reports through Business Intelligence platforms
* Manage the production and visualisation of data from systems to enable greater control through warehousing of data, reducing manual handling and improving our data quality
* Undertake analysis to detail insights to be developed in conjunction with the Delivery/Functional teams; this will include analysing trends and movement of the business area performance
* Conduct data flow and analytics designed to support the business by capturing and sharing information via a controlled process to the common warehouse environment ensuring data integrity (One version of the truth)
* Participate in the development of Predictive Analytics/Hyperintelligence / AI / Machine Learning capability.
With experience of SQL and reporting tools such as TIBCO Jasper Studio and SSRS, AWS QuickSight, or PowerBI, you’ll be comfortable developing a performance reporting framework and development of reporting software.
Demonstrating a dynamic and collaborative approach whilst working cross- functionally, you’ll possess the ability to building strong relationships with a range of people by showcasing your enthusiasm and analysis expertise. Operating as a Completer/ Finisher, you’ll be a strong team player by managing pressure and strict deadlines to deliver value added performance projects.
Apply now for full details