Paraplanner - West Midlands - This Area Only | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
West Midlands - This Area Only
30000.0000 - 40000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Paraplanner £35,000 - £40,000
Birmingham City Centre
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Paraplanner to join a thriving financial services practice with an outstanding reputation, located in Birmingham City Centre.
The ideal candidate will assume full responsibility for preparation and maintenance of client files, preparation and implementation of recommendations and Financial Plans (including cash flow forecasts), and ongoing reviews of client affairs. To keep up to date with technical issues and undertake necessary research.
Candidates will have impeccable written communication skills, excellent attention to detail and a strong ability to multi-task and prioritise workload.
In order to be considered for this unique opportunity, you will have –
- An excellent communicator – both verbal and written form
- Able to work on your own initiative and see a task through to completion
- A skilled problem-solver
- A dedicated and well-organised individual with excellent attention to detail
- Able to proactively manage your time, workload and multi-task on a daily basis, to achieve client outcomes
- A tenacious individual who makes sure processes and compliance issues have been followed
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines and internal service standards
- A team player within a strong team ethos
- The desire to progress upwards within the company
Experience / Qualifications
- Proven experience in a paraplanning or technical role gained within an advisory practice
- Qualified to a minimum of diploma standard
- Overall knowledge of key areas of financial planning and advice
- The ability to understand and interpret a cash flow forecast and summarise the key points
- The ability to calculate figures and compile data
- An understanding of writing styles, grammar, punctuation, avoidance of jargon and an understanding of the audience
- The ability to interpret complex planning into clear and concise reports
- Excellent Word and Excel skills
- Understand and apply FCA suitability requirements
In return the company will offer a competitive salary, full training and support to help you excel in your role and progress in your career.