Project Engineer (Rail)
£320.00 - £350.00 per day
We are currently recruiting for a Rail Multidisciplinary Project Engineer to be based in London
- Must have an understanding of how assets are managed within the constraints of a mainline and subsurface railway and can translate this knowledge into policy, strategy, processes and procedures.
- Experience of producing technical documentation or reports
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: conception, specification, design, construction, testing, commissioning, bringing into use, operational support and or disposal of assets, systems or changes to engineering practice
- Experience of managing small multidisciplinary engineering teams or applying engineering principles to resolve low complexity technical challenges
- Experience of applying engineering procedures to support low risk / complexity projects or operational activities
- Experience of building relationships with the organisation
***This role is working in the public sector and therefore must be set up on a PAYE or Umbrella basis. No limited companies are permitted. ***
In order to apply for the Project Engineer (Rail) role or for a confidential chat please submit your CV via this advert today.
Posted 33 days ago