Business Development - City of Bristol - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Business Development Manager
City of Bristol - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Title: Business Development Manager
Territory: South West England, Hampshire & South Wales
Therapy Area: Infection Control
Key Customers: Independent Pharmacies, GPs, Dental & Veterinary practices.
Salary: Highly competitive salary + exceptional benefits on offer
Evolve Consultant: Andy Boyd
Evolve is recruiting for an exciting opportunity to join an innovative Healthcare organisation that aims to prevent infections and save lives. Our client is seeking a Business Development Manager to cover North East England and Yorkshire, promoting a leading portfolio of infection control products into a range of customers within Primary Care and the Community sectors.
* You will have some sales experience, ideally selling into Primary Care.
* Experience selling consumable products to a similar customer base is desired.
* Preferably you will have a proven ability to grow sales within a territory and maintain a strong sales pipeline.
* Evidence of previous sales training (internal or external) is desirable.
* A graduate with a couple of years of experience in a sales position would be considered.
* Understanding of infection prevention would be advantageous.
* An appetite to work in a fast-paced environment as part of a connected team.
* Valid UK driving licence.
* Win new business across Primary Care and Community sectors, such as: CCGs, general practices, care homes, community nurse practitioners etc.
* Work collaboratively with local channel partners and end users to deliver year on year sales growth.
* Identify new opportunities and create long lasting customer relationships, with new and existing accounts.
* Deliver exciting sales presentations to new customers to win business.
* Attend and support cross-functional teams at exhibitions and events.
Role Specific Competencies
* IT Skills
* Self-motivated, competitive
* Interpersonal skills
* Ability to work as part of a team as well as autonomously
2 stage process
Interested? Please get in contact with us on (phone number removed) to speak to Andy Boyd.
Evolve is a leading UK recruitment and contract sales organisation (CSO), operating within the Pharmaceutical, Healthcare and Medical Device sectors. We offer a highly comprehensive range of permanent recruitment and flexible contract sales solutions