Stock Controller - Croydon | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Croydon, Greater London, England
Are you looking to take the next step in your career?
Berry Recruitment are seeking a Stock Controller on behalf of our client located in the Croydon area.
You will become a key member of their team, taking responsibility for your own defined ERF warehouse.
This will be a temporary to permanent opportunity for the successful candidate.
Perm Salary - £30,700 plus a local Allowance
- You will have accountability and responsibility for all key stock control activities to ensure compliance with operating procedures and core Stock Control standards.
- You will play an active role in supporting the operation and availability of high value/plant critical spares for your designated ERF working in partnership with the Engineering and Operations Teams.
- You will take a pro-active approach in identifying opportunities to manage and reduce any stock losses and look at ways to improve stock control processes to include a robust goods in/goods out procedure.
- Carry out monthly checks of racking and storage to ensure that there is no damage to the shelving to include shelf edges, frames and or storage contained within these areas.
- Receipt all stock items for the site, adhering to the goods in procedure to include quality checks of the items, logging the delivery, safe storage, stock update and location records.
- Follow all relevant operational procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
If you believe you obtain the relevant skills for this role we would love to hear from you.
Please contact Debbie Hanton today on or apply now with your up to date CV.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.