Immigration Compliance Administrator - Holbeck | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Immigration Compliance Administrator
Holbeck, Leeds, England
Permanent (Full time)
Mach Recruitment, due to continued growth and investment are seeking a Compliance Administrator to join our team based at our Head Office in Leeds.
We are seeking a detail orientated, strategic and highly motivated Administrator, you will be responsible for coordinating all compliance process and audit across our business.
We are looking for someone with excellent communication and organisational skills and the ability to use their own initiative.
* Keep up to date with immigration legislation
* Highlight with SMT how changes may affect our Business
* Update policies and procedures
* Cascade information to the wider Business
* Support teams and conduct audits
* Raise non- conformances
* Work with teams to resolve outstanding queries
* Cross-check various sources of information
* Coordinate within the team in order to efficiently and effectively accomplish assigned tasks
* Experience working with immigration data and legislation
* Experience in a busy, deadline driven environment
* Track record of rolling out new policies and procedural initiatives
* Highly focused and accurate with a meticulous eye for detail
* Great team player who works collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders
* Excellent verbal, written communication and administration skills
* Confident using Microsoft Offices packages (incl. Excel)
* Salary £21K per year
* Days - Monday to Friday
* Hours- 8am – 5pm, with flexibility as per the business needs
* 20 Days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Company Pension
* Death in service scheme
* Training and development opportunities
* Free parking