PENSIONS ADMINISTRATOR - Orpington | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
PENSIONS ADMINISTRATOR - Nr Orpington - Circa £26000
Orpington, Greater London, England
23000.0000 - 26000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Clark James Financial Servicesare working with a highly established Pensions Consultancy seeking an experienced Pensions Administrator to conduct Pension Release business.
- Daily management and prioritising of your workloads and diaries
- Processing Pension Transfer Application Forms received.
- Complete Anti Money laundering requirements and obtain further information if required.
- Keeping clients informed of the progress of their case.
- Answering delegated telephone calls.
- Completion of New business diary on a daily basis
- Set up invoices on the database for recalculations, adhoc advisor fees and initial fees
- Dealing with agency switches for IFA cases
- Dealing with complaints in a professional and compliant manner
- Comply with all security and confidentiality policies
- Monitoring Post Advice emails in team leaders absence
Skills & Requirements
- Good technical knowledge of Defined Contribution and Defined Benefit Pension Schemes.
- Good experience conducting pension release processes
- Good time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong IT skills including Excel spreadsheets, Microsoft Word and Salesforce database
- Circa £26,000 (depending on level of experience)
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
All applications received will be dealt with in the strictest confidence Due to the volume of applications received we will be in touch if your application has been successful within 7 working days. If you have not received any communication within this time, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but the information may be retained in connection with future opportunities.