Electronics Firmware engineer / embedded - Chepstow | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Electronics Firmware engineer / embedded
Chepstow, Monmouthshire, Wales
Permanent (Full time)
Role: Embedded and Electronics Engineer
Location: Chepstow, Bristol, Newport
Salary: £ competitive
I am working exclusively with a client based near Chepstow so commutable from Bristol and Newport.
They are an exciting startup company offering an exciting opportunity for the right engineer!
* Develop technology demonstrators, reference designs and evaluation kits
* Produce high-quality supporting collateral, such as datasheets and application notes
* Be the technical interface between customers/partners and internal engineering teams
* Write technical reports, communicate problems, progress and achievements
* Ensure the high quality, reliability and fitness for purpose of key deliverables
Skills and experience:
* At least two years of experience in analogue, digital and mixed-signal circuit design
* A familiarity with low-power design, preferably gained in the semiconductor industry
* A solid understanding of basic buck and boost DC-DC converters
* PCB circuit design and layout
* Familiarity with bench testing of mixed-signal circuits using standard lab test equipment; PCB rework; trouble shooting and root cause analysis
* Experience of embedded software development, . C/C++ with STM32, version control
* Experience of scripting and/or software programming for test, . Python
* Preferably a first-class degree in Electronic Engineering or similar
* Ability to work and interact with remotely located teams
* A flexible approach, with the ability to adapt to change and work to deadlines
* Excellent communication skills, great team-working and a strong creative streak
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Some international travel will be required.
How to apply?
Send a CV to (url removed)
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas