Manchester, Greater Manchester
Our client is seeking a Senior Architect to join their wellestablished, Architectural practice that work throughout the UK. The role will be based within their Manchester office, this is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Architect to work on a variety of projects varying from smaller scale projects to multimillion pound large scale redevelopments.
As a Senior Architect you will be expected to have both knowledge & experience of RIBA stage 5, ensuring that all information is correct for commissioning, training, handover and asset management. This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Architect to work on a variety of projects at an Architectural practice with large scale industrial, residential and commercial projects in the pipeline. Strong communication skills will be key for the successful candidate and regular site visits will be needed in order to maintain the project is on time and completed to a fantastic standard.
The successful candidate will be working on a £115m sports arena with apartment blocks, as well as an inbuilt car park, so experience of working on large scale commercial projects of this type would be preferable. This will mean travel to South Wales in order to complete site visits.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Architect to further their skillset and work on some incredible highend projects that our client has in their pipeline. The most successful candidate will be a strong team player and be proficient with the use of Revit software, as well as being degree qualified in Architecture, ideally having 5 years experience post part III.
Senior Architect**Position Overview**
- Take ownership of projects from RIBA stage 5 through to completion
- Use of Revit throughout the process
- Managing a team in order to make sure a project is completed on time
- Regular site visits
- Highend commercial projects
- Job running experience favourable
Senior Architect**Position Requirements**
- Experienced / Qualified Architect with 5 years experience
- Knowledge / Experience of working on highend commercial projects
- Good knowledge of Revit software
- Managing the team to ensure the successful completion of projects
- Willingness to travel to south Wales
Senior Architect**Position Remuneration**
- Salary of £40,000 £45,000 (DOE)
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Christmas shutdown
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview stage
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Posted 29 days ago