Patient Liaison Officer - 15 Month Fixed Term Contract
Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, England
competitive salary plus benefits
Temporary (Full time)
BMI St Edmunds Hospital in Bury St Edmunds is part of BMI Healthcare , Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Patient Liaison Officer to join their team of staff in the Administration department.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
This is a temporary vacancy, to cover maternity leave.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Proven influencing/sales skills
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Excel and Word
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills
- Customer service using telephone, written and face to face communications
- Working within service performance standards
Duties of this role include:
- To convert appropriate self pay enquiries and consultations to self-pay procedures within BMI against pre-agreed targets
- To ensure a quality service for potential self pay patients including the accurate and timely response to self-pay enquiries from patients, consultants, medical secretaries and the National Enquiry Centre (NEC)
- To facilitate necessary access times and information required for patients to convert to procedure
- To appropriately influence patients to choose BMI for their procedure
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare have committed to being a national living wage employer and offer a competitive starting salary alongside access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Private Medical Scheme
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
Posted 70 days ago