Legal Assistant/Administrator - Preston | 8057 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Preston, Lancashire, England
£18000 - £25000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Experienced Legal Assistant or Administrator sought for a reputable, accredited Law firm located in Preston.
• Based within the Residential Conveyancing department at a growing reputable law firm working on high value transactions
• Assisting a small team of Residential Conveyancing Lawyers with Purchases, Sales and Portfolios for the firms valued clients
• General administrative duties
• At least twelve months of experience gained in a Residential Conveyancing department as a Legal Assistant or Administrator at a UK law firm
• Ability to demonstrate some working knowledge in respect of Residential Conveyancing transactions
• Educated with a genuine interest in progressing your career in Real Estate
Accredited law firm offering a broad range of legal services to businesses and individuals with offices located throughout Northwest. Dynamic team environment with plenty of progression and opportunity to gain exposure to high quality work.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary will depend on your skill set and ability to do the job
- Regular social events
- Modern offices with access to onsite gym
- Flexibility to work from home and can accommodate part time working hours
- Free parking
- Bonus incentives
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...