DevOps Engineer - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
DevOps Engineer - Blockchain
East London, Greater London, England
600.0000 - 700.0000
Contract (Full time)
About the Role
This role is remote.
We are looking for DevOps Engineer to join the Engineering team as we are on a mission to build and deliver the most sophisticated crypto-trading platform out there.
- Build, improve, maintain, and upgrade clusters of dozens of blockchain daemons/consensus nodes in a scalable and highly redundant fashion
- Deploy testnet & mainnet blockchain daemons/consensus nodes, monitor proactively for performance bottlenecks and unusual behaviour, optimise performance in production
- Develop systems for rolling out patches/updates/infrastructure in an automated fashion
- Provide blockchain as a service to the crypto gateway engineering team
- Implement robust metrics and monitoring of blockchain infrastructure
- Write good quality policies, procedures and technical documentation
- 5+ years of experience in dev-ops
- Experience operating Kubernetes
- Experience with administrating Linux systems
- Configuration management (Ansible, Terraform, Docker)
- Experience with cloud platform services and tooling (AWS)
- Working understanding of TCP/IP network stack
- Understand DNS, SSL/ TLS, and how traffic on IP networks establishes end-to-end security and trust.
- Strong passion for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies
- Fluent English language skills are required